URNEX Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder - 20oz.
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves and machine lines.
- Integral to the daily back flush regimen.
- Foam and solubility balanced for optimal rinsing.
- NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety and OMRI™ Listed for use in Organic Production.
Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder is an integral part of the daily maintenance routine for espresso machines. Specifically formulated for effective use in the back flush cleaning process, Cafiza® is designed to combine maximum solubility and cleaning power with easy rinsability. Cafiza® is recommended for use with a wide-range of traditional espresso machines and is NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
Instructions to Back Flush (each group head):
- Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza® Powder. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® Powder 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.